Here are a few articles on how to maintain your well-being during the holidays. These tips apply to people who are overwhelmed by loneliness and/or by pressures related to expectations. (They are dated 2020 and make reference to the pandemic, but are not focused on that one issue.)
- Stress, depression and the holidays: Tips for Coping (Mayo Clinic)
- Tips for a Safe & Connected Holiday Season (Each Mind Matters)
- Maintaining Mental Health During The Holiday Season (NAMI)
- How To Cope with Extra Stress During the Holiday Season (USA Today)
- Focus on Combating Loneliness and Building Resilience (Forbes)
Thanks to the Los Angeles County Mental Health Department for the original (longer) list of articles, including mostly those focused solely on surviving a COVID holiday.